POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Test Render (390KB) : Re: Test Render (390KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test Render (390KB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Aug 2000 01:10:06
Message: <39977f2e$1@news.povray.org>
Pretty neat.  I was thrown off a little as to the scale of things because
they looked insect-sized until walking up to the building.  I thought they
were on a roof across the street at first.
I couldn't make out all of the sign, just the petrified orchard, mother
nature, and something like a safety record reference.
The character animation of it looks good.  Hope you can get some close-ups
of their faces.

Bob